reaching the end of the cliff,no routes to escape?
face the reality!
--------------------------------------------
210608 marks the second last day of the JUNE holiday 2008. Well, i still have some homework undone. Partly due to laziness, i don't feel like completing them. However, i know that if i am not going to complete them now, i'll be dead when school reopens. Even if the teachers are not going to ask us hand them in on the very first day of school but, they will still ask for it the following days thus, its inescapable )=
Right, so what have i done this few days? I stayed at home but was rather unproductive. I managed to complete the 3 comprehension practice passages and a-math tys on the whole. However, a-math i have lots of undone questions. Again, some due to laziness some is really have no idea. LOL!
I have yet to revise for those tests. GOSH! Its O level coming up in the next 3 months yet i'm still not revising. I despise myself totally! I planned what I want to do but i never carry out even once. But still, i hope to study for chemistry test tomorrow. I didn't listen in class on the topic of electrolysis so,i have totally no idea. I don't want to score badly for chemistry anymore. I mean seriously, chemistry is one of my better subject yet, i'm not doing well! Buck up!
Okay, i also want to urge MISS CHAIHUIYUN to wake up as well! STOP watching your videos on youtube or whatever. STOP wangzi-ing! She is worst than me. She totally didn't touch any homework. Girl, starting working on them!
"the pot calling the kettle black"? wahahaha! let's work hard together uh!(:


No comments:
Post a Comment