Monday, June 30, 2008

sleepy...

oxygen is part of the air,
something that we must have.
LOVE is 20% of that air...
-----------------------------------

Monday blues! What a blue blue morning...
I'm losing my pace in this long run with O lvl again... tired...really tired...
Assembly was about BULLYING!
Well, i personally experience it myself. But of course i'm the BULLIED!
I'm always bullied by ngshiyin, leejinghui, GOHKONGTING! and some other names. WAHAHAHA! I dont know, recently, jinghui keep hitting my head whenever i'm lame! weird?!!!!
GOHKONGTING is the well known school bully, everyone knows! HAHAHAHA!
ngshiyin, she always bully me, thats no doubt! TeeHee!
okay lah, just joking... they are nice friends and mei(:

Oh yah, Sherwin and Liwen was playing with the AH-GUA thingy that Mrs Vergis said. Liwen say Sherwin is an AH-GUA then Sherwin say Liwen is BA-GUA. When Mrs Low heard them, she told Sherwin that he is PIG-GUA (*pig in hokkien)! LOL! Mrs Vergis heard Sherwin saying in when we were outside the HOD room. Super funny!((:
Sherwin and I was talking about the colours that represent which day during english period out of boredom.
Monday is blue, Tuesday is green, Wednesday is red, Thursday is brown, Friday is black, Saturday is grey and Sunday is WHITE!
LOL! We're kind of lame, especially Sherwin!

I went to lunch with yinghui, liqi and jinghui at LJS! The conversations were very hilarious!
After that, went home. Well, there are lots of test this week!
TUE: HISTORY & E-MATH TEST
WED: SS TEST
THURS: PHYS TEST
FRI: CHEM & A-MATH TEST

JIAYOU!(:
oh ya, all the best to friends who are taking chinese oral tmr!
HAPPY 1 YEAR OLD, LAPPY!(:

No comments: