Monday, June 02, 2008

a-math test!

I need a break!
Give me that break!
----------------------------------
WEEWAHWOAH!
Had a-math test today! I feel much confident than the previous papers that i took.LOL!However,this doesnt mean that i will pass for sure.There isnt any absolute thing in this world!
Well,today's lesson ended very early like 1030!HOHOHO!I'm looking forward to wednesday's lesson and friday's. Wednesday ends at 10 and friday is finally the end of this supplimentay lesson.Thank God!Here comes my holiday! I WANT TO SLEEP!!!!

Ytd night was a torture as usual. I went to bed at around 12 and i woke up at 1+am. After that is stonning time until 630am i go to bathe and go sch.I turn and turn but i just cant fall asleep.This is getting more and more serious everyday!I feel very fatigue as well T.T!
Mummy say i'm too stressed up when i think i'm so darm relax!GOSH! What is so wrong with me???!!!!
So,i get a little impatient and short tempered,like back to the previous lousy character-ed me.Apology if you feel hurt or something.

There is english seminar tmr.Will fall asleep?Think of the travelling part,i feel so dead already!:(
There is so many hw for me to do as well.Sigh!

No comments: