Finally its friday,tmr is weekend!
Lesson during holiday period is really a torture.Cant even focus!T.T
I also want to score well but cant focus in class how to score well?!
Well,there isnt chemistry lesson today becos Ms Sim had got to deal with the SPA officers.So,lesson ended at 1230. My first time seeing Mr Chor laughed and smiled so much in our class!hahahaha!
As usual,physics lesson under Mr Chor is always one of physics theory + the attitude towards studies.He got alot of examples and reasons of life.
Bus-ed home and i reached home faster than Irene! HOHOHO! Recently,the bus came on time or rather very quickly.Is it becos Irene was there so the bus come faster?HAHA!idk!
Oh well,i am really having a very serious sleeping disorder!!!!! I cant fall into sleep at night! LIKE OMG! I go to bed at 12+am but i will wake up at 1.30+am which is worst than before(3.05am). I will die if this is going to continue becos i have to wake up at 6am everyday! God bless me please!:\
I really need to rest!I'm depriving of sleeping time!
Today i also learn what pretentious really means! Ms Tay always say that i am pretentious but i think i'm not.I found out that i am actually nothing compared to the real pretentious ppl! I believe God wont be true to those who are pretentious,appearing to be a child of god,speaking of all those verses and chapters in bible but not practicing the way a child of god should. Well, God can sense all this. I may not be a true christian but those who deemed themselves as one,yet not practicing the way they should,ought to reflect and repent.Well oh well,when the judgement day comes these ppl will suffer?Idk.I cant judge others for only god can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment