*woowoo*~~ becos no more westwood byte for like 1-2 weeks!yay!
Lesson will be ending at 1pm everyday! yay!
BUTBUTBUT! It will continue from 1.30-3pm!awww~~
Recess will be at 10.30-11.00 as usual!(:
Did paper 1 today and they are many many new faces in the class from various classes.
Got Huiyun la, Yinghui la, Kongting la and etc. HOHOHO! They very kind one lei. Sacrifice they work time to entertain us.LOL! no lah! jkjk only.
Got Huiyun la, Yinghui la, Kongting la and etc. HOHOHO! They very kind one lei. Sacrifice they work time to entertain us.LOL! no lah! jkjk only.
But nobody is listening to Mdm Wang Fang teach i guess? I was sleeping(:
There isnt elective history today so,went to MAC for lunch with kongting. We talked quite alot. I realise something also, when you think you possess something, actually, you dont. This is directly translated from mandrian. LOL! Take alittle time to digest(: if it doesnt make sense then dont bother to think about it.
There is bio lesson after intensive tmr.SIAN! but okay lah at least its Ms Soo(:
Oh ya! I have been watching 这里发现爱 for the previous weeks & months,finally,it has ended. I mean i watched the VCD ending at youtube. There is this actress in the show that caught my eye. I think she is really pretty!Even daddy agree with it!(:
Her big name is 关颖! Her name in the show is 陆怡!(: nice name though.hahaha!

the pretty,关颖!(:
Her big name is 关颖! Her name in the show is 陆怡!(: nice name though.hahaha!

the pretty,关颖!(:

No comments:
Post a Comment