the wind blows and the rain showeri walk alone on this winding road.
-------------------------------------
3rd day of MT intensive. Getting more and more boring, getting more and more sick of writing essays. I somehow think this is not going to work out. By the time O lvl comes, i will be totally sick of chinese and probably wont write anything? I fear!(:
Well, have been having nightmares for the past few days. I dreamt about people running after my life and plotting a murder on me, i have dreamt able heavy things fall from dunoe where and it landed on my legs. Blood keep oozing out and its rather disgusting from my dream.LOL! It all happened at 3.05am for the past few days. This morning i didnt have a nightmare but for the whole night, i kept waking up for dont know what reason and it disturbed my sleep. Thats the reason for a real fatigue me.
Are all there symptoms of me like going to die or something? Is this a bad omen? I feel that its something very unpleasant and i feel very terrible.Or is it going to indicate that i wont do well for my Os?Idk. I'm quite troubled by it.LOL!
Oh, i flung a-math again. 15/50 like WOW! the bottom 3 in class siol. Sigh... So far only pass 1 a-math test among so many. Will be in band 3 class i guess. Too bad, i have such a stupid brain.LOL!
Oh ya, Congrates Genevieve uh. Top 10 siol. Continue to jiayou uh!(:
Are all there symptoms of me like going to die or something? Is this a bad omen? I feel that its something very unpleasant and i feel very terrible.Or is it going to indicate that i wont do well for my Os?Idk. I'm quite troubled by it.LOL!
Oh, i flung a-math again. 15/50 like WOW! the bottom 3 in class siol. Sigh... So far only pass 1 a-math test among so many. Will be in band 3 class i guess. Too bad, i have such a stupid brain.LOL!
Oh ya, Congrates Genevieve uh. Top 10 siol. Continue to jiayou uh!(:


No comments:
Post a Comment