Monday, May 05, 2008

Flasher!

OMG! there is a FLASHER! here at my block!
Grandma was so lucky to be that person's target!
That stupid pervertic guy! Pls dont appear again!
Mummy made it sound so scary!I must say i am really petrified by it okay! Home make me feel so insecure! ):
The police is super inefficient ytd!It took them more than 30 mins to come!I shall not go into details cos it will waste my time only.

Lesson was as per normal today.There is ENGLISH ORAL tmr!! I fear my picture discussion! I do. I will stumble i think.Pls dont!God bless(:

I got back Math mye as well. 54/100! hohohohoho! Thank God i passed!!! However,its consider a lousy one.So,nothing to rejoice about. Well, i think i'm abit stupid and very very careless!! I left out part of those questions not attempt.The best is,i dont even know they exist. So i do the whole question but miss out b(iii) something like that.Too many (iii) see until blur!
My graph drawing was the most stupid one! i labelled y axis but didnt label x axis. I plot all the points but forgot to join the last point at the bottom.I mark the reading 48 in the end i write 49 at the back.LOL! it cos me more than 3 marks for all this stupid mistakes in particular to this question. Basically,the rest of the questions,i all got careless mistake other than those i scored full marks.LOLS! OPEN YOUR EYES BIGGER CNSY!

No comments: