Its MID-YEAR EXAM tmr! GOSH!There will be 3 papers that i'll be taking.
English paper 1,Chinese paper 1 & 2
OMG!Like super fast?I haven even revise anything.zZz
So,tmr will be a long day.It ends at 3pm with all these papers.
JIAYOU for everyone taking the papers tmr!(:
okay, side track abit. My title of this post is First Impression Counts!
any idea why so?LOLS!Actually it has got nothing to do with what Mrs Chow and whateva discipline okay.Its just my personal encounter:D
So, i meantioned before on saturday,i went to library with mei and walked with her friends isnt it? OMG! People nowadays have super memories uh? My stupid encounter with the pillar and the steps had been made a laughing stock.LIKE GOSH!
My first time walking with them already got myself go embarrassed!Kill me pls?!
I ALMOST bang into the pillar and ALMOST trip over the steps only! Dont disiao me le lei.
Not that i cant take lah but wah super paiseh can?!! ROFL!:[
Stupid pillar and step,ruin my first impression with this gang of people.RAWRR!Can i hit the pillar and stomp the step?LOL!
Okay lah just kidding only.'Continue to joke about it uh!' (HONGLIANG! & KAILING!) Did i get the names wrong?I think dont have!hahahah!((:
LOL!I'm not angry lah just feel very very paiseh only!:\
I'm so friendly and kind la >!< (Right IRENE?!) hahahah!xD
Oh ya, becos of mid-year,we were told to remove all the books from the cupboard.OMG! I carried mountain home okay! I carried 1 file, 5 books on my hand! Not including those books in my bag! My hands are seriously wobbly now.No strength already!hahaha! Also, BIG THANKS TO MR SHERWIN TEO!He's SUPER nice! He sent me to the back gate and help me carry those books till there.THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!(: hahaha! My classmates are so kind!(: Praise the Lord for that!xD
Okay, byebye! I also need to revise (:
God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment