The Sick Rose-William Blake
O Rose,thou art sick;
the invisible worm
that files in the night
in the howling storm:
Has found thy bed
Of crimson joy;
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destory.
i just love the poem.
RAWRRRRS!!!
My throat is painful!!Swallowing food or rather just plain water or saliva is so painful! Its hurts a badly!My neck achs big time too. I'm falling ill and i hate tablets the most.I cant swallow them alright!Pls dun laugh at this! Who will be the kind soul to maybe make me a honey lemon drink? hahahaha. NONE i think!
Another sway thing that happened today was the I DIDNT SIGN MY GIRO FORM!
was scolded by MsTay for that.Super irritated with myself.
Also,i had 3 tests today! LIKE SO OMG! i wont do well i guess.I having 2 tests tmr (SS and BIO) sian-ed!
Then,after school had a small chat with ms tay. I wasnt suppose to be there but she asked me to join in.LOLS!it was suppose to be a scolding session for ppl who didnt hand up physics hw.Good enough i only miss handing up 1.But i remembered i handed up all :/ nvm.
Okay,TIRED TIRED TIRED!very!my eyes are shutting,my legs are breaking.I regretted living x=
bye ppl.



No comments:
Post a Comment