I think something is very wrong with me! I WAS LATE AGAIN!
There was lesson at 8am in the morning and yet i woke up at 8.06am! OMG!!! Kind of shock of my life thing. I jumped out of my bed then rushed to the toilet and bathed and then went to flag the taxi. I think i have to make friends with them now. $6.20 this time round. So, i reached school around 8.30am. Lucky is not whole class de lesson if not sure very paiseh de. Good enough, didnt miss alot of the lesson, still manage to complete the ws first.hahahaha!
Then had breakfirst at Kennys' Cafe with Sherwin,XuanMin,Xinhui,MaiPhuong,Zhengyi.Some ate some didnt.Then was Ms Tay's lesson.We were late for 5mins.Something like that but nth happen.After Ms Tay lesson was Ms Sim's lesson.Class ended at 1.50pm round there.It was raining heavily as usual.
Reached home,bathed and had lunch. chatted on msn. i tell u uh SHIYIN is a super duper big bully.Dont trust her when she says she isnt one.LOLS!
Well, tmr going out.Let's pray that there isnt any rain!
Tmr again, 8-10am for a-math lesson.PLS PLS PLS. i dun feel like taking cab again. very ex lei!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment