Friday, March 28, 2008

(:

the sunset from my house.I just love every 7.15pm!(:

I'm back.lalalala!
Alright its friday again. Time passed so quickly.
Thankyou Kongting for accompanying me to the mall today.I was suppose to purchase that thing but its out of stock so have to collect it on monday since i have already paid. After that,we went to watch a movie to kill time. We watched Vantage Point. The trailer make the show so nice but it isnt at all. It keep repeating those sence just that its about what the different characters doing when the planned killing of the president occured.The ending was sad cos so many ppl died.hahaha!After that went home and took a rest.

oh, the sec3s are back! Gene told me that Larry,the badminton former captain was one of the instructors.Wow!Singapore is so small right?hahaha!

我回来了。啦啦啦!
时间飞逝又是星期五了。
非常感谢康婷陪我到购物场去购买那个饰品。它因为没货了所以给了钱的我只好等到礼拜一才能去拿。过后,我们为了消磨时间,决定去看场电影。Vantage Point,我不懂它的华语片名,不好意思。这部戏的预告片把电影叙述的好好看似的其实并不是。他的人物发展得太复杂了但是它的结局满悲伤的因为为了刺杀总统,很多人受到伤害也失去了很多条生命。
看完戏后,我就回家休息了。(:
哦!对了,中三们回来了!Gene 告诉我,我们前几任的羽球队长是当中的教官。哇!新加坡真的好小哦!哈哈!

No comments: