WOW WOW WOW! A year just passed so quickly without much notice. Well, its a new start,a new chapter in my life again. Happy New Year! There is nothing i can do to turn back time and neither will i want to becos 2007 has been a year filled with tears for me but also happiness.Of course,those joys and laughters had been brought to me by my beloved friends.HAHAHAHA! THANKS YOU ppl!
Well,its gonna be my last year in Westwood.I do hope to maintain my current relationships with my friends well.Let' try to be forever friends!HAHAHAHA!No matter how tough or easy Os is, we gotta fight it tgt! hehehehe!its 11.11am when i am typing this sentence.That's a great sign!Its means we will be getting our A1s in O?HAHAHAHAHA! I believe it is (:
Last of all, thank you for all those joy and tears that you have given me in order for me to grow.HAHAHAHAHA!Truely thanks to all my friends and mei. With you peeps around, life has never been boring!:))
I wish you a Happy New Year and Good Luck for your 2008!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment