Thursday, November 01, 2007

PHYSICS SPA!GOSH!

OMG OMG OMG! I SCREWED UP MY PHYSICS SPA! T.T ROFL! i dunoe how to do the exprienment!whats with T,T1,h,k,g! argh! i wasted 30mins or so tie-ing the stupid string on the rule and still i cant get the measurement.So fed-up so anyhow tie.The problem is the bob dun swing!Its so different from the trail practical.Furthermore,i didnt manage to complete my paper!I just started to draw my table when Mrs Ho says 'YOU ARE LEFT WITH 15 MINS!' and my graph is just a few centimeters long.I didnt attempt the questions at the back.All my marks gone.SADDED!! There goes my O lvl results for SPA.Oh lovely GOD pls!!!!! bless me! at least a 5/10;a pass for this SPA! HELP GOD!HELP!HELP!HELP!RED light!!

As for now,GOD i need you to bless me to complete my hw.Fun outing to science centre ytd but lots of hw for ytd lesson in sch which i have missed.ARGH!!!WHY so unfair?!!!WHY must O lvl ever exsis?!WHY is it taking away my holiday,my time,my engery and my everything?!! ANGRY!ANGRY!ANGRY! >:(

And i got to save $$$!I'm lack of cash.hahaha...how to save a thousand within weeks?!$700 air ticket,$300 spendings.This is like the minimum?!haix...nvm.GOD will bless me de!(: HE's that ultimate isnt it?hahahaha...HE shall multiply my $$$,my knowledge,my tolerance,my patient and my everything.=)

Btw SORRY SHERWIN! I didnt hear u calling my name today.PSPS!not ignoring u on purpose:\

†cin

No comments: