I thought i would be late cos was colouring my chi story bk lols... while i tok on msn with mei.haha.(She wants to go to work.BURGERKING beware!!but all the best to u.xDD!)God bless me.I'm on time =)
Walked alot wrong roads ytd.hahaha!then finally reached far east,saw JOSEPH and GARY.Then shop shop but i couldnt buy anything.DUN BLAME ME PLS?!!Its mostly FREE SIZE=VERY BIG for me.pls understand lah~~hahahahahaha!Then we wanted to go cineleisure?i dunoe how to spell.Then we walked the wrong way again.LOLS!!So called the guys and finally reached there for dinner.After that took MRT home.
MRT trails are just so FUN!hehehehehe!JINGHUI was turned into a clock.hahaha!I started it?perhaps.I cant rmb,my memory is getting from bad to worst.I wont disagree.hahaha!
Anyway,I really enjoyed going out with them.Each time we go out,it lights of day and i feel great.Its something that money cant get me.so I thank GOD once again for letting me having such a great bunch of friends around me ((((((:
And heres a video of JAY's new album song,WO BU PEI.I just love this song and the mv is nice but sad at the same time.Celebrities do have some disadvantages.hahaha!They acted as couple inside and its rather sweet in the front part.awwww!hahahaha!ENJOY!
†cin


No comments:
Post a Comment