Alright,i forced myself to sleep last nite at 12.30++ which is such a tough thing for me cos i have been sleeping around 2+ 3 am then suddenly so early.Because of this,its a trauma.I flip here and there in my bed and when i finally fall asleep i dreamt abt ms tay.GOSH!I think is because i'm thinking abt my sch work before i sleep thats why i dream abt her.nvm...hahaha...then i woke up at 5.30+ again, force myself back to sleep again until 8.30.really cant sleep le so wake up.hahaha!
then 1.30 meet JINGHUI,HUIYUN and ZHENGYI at interchange.I reached there first then follow by Jinghui.The rest of the 2 of them haix...JIALAT!=) I'm kind? today.hahahahah!i helped 3 person topped up their EZ-LINK card and buy the standard card(green green one.) hahahaha! 1 was a couple the other an old woman.So kind hor...hahahhaha!
KBOX was crazy!!!!!!!!!CLIMBED up and down,JUMPED around,SHOUTED aloud,SANG until po ying,KICKED here and there,TANG TANG shoulders,PAO PAO by jinghui & huiyun.HAHAHAHAHA!those are just our crazy acts.PLS DO NOT FOLLOW! We can be crazy and HIGH if we want hahahaha!But i still enjoy going there with them despite all this crazy and senseless acts.HAHAHA!that's what making KBOX trip FUN!xDD
Neos after kbox then follow by dinner.THAT 3 ladies have huge appetties!they went to Watson and buy CHOCOLATES directly after dinner u noe and they just munch and munch.I'm like WOW!hahaha...they continued to eat even when we are in the library.POWERFUL!xDD After that jiu go home le.hahahaha!I enjoyed my day.What about u?!hehehehe!









No comments:
Post a Comment