Thursday, November 15, 2007

Body aches.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARIE!
hope wishes come through.

l'm very very lazy to update.hahaha.
Feeling very tired this few days.LOLS.i know i'm always complaining very tired.What to do?xDD! Didnt touch any hw this few days.Basically i'm sick of them.I did half half and half for each hw.lols...at least i have done some luh.xDD!

Ytd woke up at 4.15 like that in the morning.CRAZY?!haha...sms-ed with shiyin for that hour cos she's bored at her chalet i suppose.I dunoe.hahaha...was suppose to meet jinghui 8.30 at my house de bus stop but i only wake up when she called me cos i only manage to fall asleep at 6+am.so SORRY!!!:\
Training was crazy for me.hahaha...not becos we did alot of things but becos was feeling very uncomfortable.Never eat breakfirst then feel very weak.Somemore didnt slp so yar.Did very badly for the games.After that went home bathed and went to sch for history lesson.Waited very long for Mrs Lena Low to come but not too bad.The lesson only lasted for 1 hr (:
Went home with Gladys,i crapped with her haha...on the different ways of how to cook maggie mee.LOLS!super lame.

Today basically is my sleeping day.I slept whole day of cos with lunch break and stuff.hahahaha!my body's aching like hell and my shoulder is injuried i think.The pain is excruciating.Think i need to visit the doctor for x-ray.lols...I'm getting old.haha!
Relieve the pain for me LORD!i noe u can.xD

that's all for today.
BYE.


†cin

No comments: