Thursday, October 25, 2007

Memories

Time files,2007 is coming to an end soon.The official school term has ended for most of the students already except Sec 3Exp.Well,congrates to all students who managed to get promoted or advanced to Sec 4 and work hard for those who retained.Glad to say 3I'07 has all cleared sec 3,getting into 4I'08 =) GOODBYE 3I'07!!!HELLO 4I'08! lame?haha i think so.
Congrates and elaine and huiyun as well,for being able to maintain their pure sciences.Work Hard next yr!!

Tmr's the parent meeting session.I have no idea what is the comment my mum will be getting from Ms Tay and Ms Sim but all the best to me then.Well,i'm a very ordinary and average students who leave vague impressions in the teachers' mind.haha...

Apart from school,so happened that today,i took a look at the photos taken when i'm younger,in pri.I came to realise that i had grown alot from a baby till now.The people around me are growing as well.Either physically or mentally.I was laughing at my bro's baby photos.He is very chubby and he is the eldest son so,very blessed.Lots of toys,attentions and dotes,etc.As compared,i lived in a different world.Biased?I wont say that,it will be sensitive.But i'll say its fate and destiny.

If without the loneliness,i wont be as independent as i am now.If without the sort of neglect from my parents in studies,i wont have been as initiative as i am now,to do my hw and study approperiately.If without the lifestyle that i lead for the past 14 years,i wont be what i am now.I'm often said to be a very understanding,mature and quiet kid.You may disagree but i would say i think myself as such a person.Without all those nasty expriences,i really wouldnt be who i am now.Yes,i'm understanding,mature and quiet in my own ways.You may not see it,its fine.But in actual fact i wish i'm not one.I'm quiet because i'm not socialise.It's pretty hard for me to get to know someone or for someone to know me well.I have a very weird and hard to understand character.I'm mentally mature because of those nasty exprience that was forced by the environment that i live in.An environment which anyone will break down easily.I tried to be understanding most of the time.I try my very very best to put myself in others shoe but it turn out to me that,i dun get back what i deserve at times.Not as in repayment but a better treatment.i dun have much friends around me.but i do know i have a handful of gd friends and i Thank God for having them by my side but how many will surely be there 24hr per 7 days when i'm in need,i'm not too sure.Are you one of them?haha...

At different stage of our life,our definition of life differs.But at this stage,my life is in total black and white.I lived a very routine lifestyle but this black and white world has gt a rainbow.This rainbow is high up in the sky.I believe with GOD,i'll reach for the rainbow one day so that my life is colourful there after.Thank for those reading this post.I'll keep u in my prayers.

†cin

No comments: