Sunday, September 02, 2007

RESTing Day~

12.41am now but i'm still not asleep.I cant get to bed cos i slept too much i guess.HAHA!Slept at 1+ ytd and wake up at 8.30 for breakfirst then back to slp again till 12+ 1 noon.After that chatted on MSN with mei the REST OF the day.LOLS!MSN is rather stupid and lag!We played the games and she keep going dc.LOLS LOLS LOLS!My conclusion:the lamest game is Rock,scissors and paper while the most darm game is Uno whereby the computer will help each other to win which is so DUH!

Last night had this stupid unknown someone who sms-ed me.I dunoe this person and i didnt sent him any msg and yet he sent me first with a smile and ask who i am.WTH!!I'm like wasting my time and msg on that stupid number.YET, he's a male teacher!I only sent greetings to 2 male teachers 1 mr toh then other mr lim.Mr Toh replied and mr lim replied like 1+ which is like 1 hour after i send while i get pissed with that number.So my conclusion is either that person is MR LIM or it's ERM ERM ERM....lols...

Shall stop here for now,try to get to bed cos i promised her to slp early before she comes and haunt me.which is nt possible.HAHA!xDDD

-CIN-

No comments: