-each blogger must post these rules first
-each blogger starts with the eight random facts/habits about themselve
-bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. at the end of ur blog u need to choose 8 ppl to get tagged and list their names
-dont forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged, and to read ur blog
here u go the 8 things:
1. I'm a child of GOD although nt attacted to church yet.
2. I'm quite a emo person,i have a very high EQ.LOLS
3. I LOVE the ms wong 'gang', name given by benedict xDD
4. I play audition when i am free and bored,currently lvl 18 still choing-ing lvl
5. I play badminton.
6. I HATE homework!(nobody will like uh? except for HANG! HAHA!!)
7. I crap and lame only with my beloved peeps.
8. I seek ETERNAL PEACE in my life.
done!
the unlucky ones?(alot has done it so just anyhow lor)
-ELAINE
-JOSEPH
-JASMINE
-YANCHENG
-ZHENGYI
-HUIXIN
-JEFFERSON
-CAMELLIA
-CIN-


No comments:
Post a Comment