Mum was betrayed by collegue then dunoe wat happen next and she was FIRED! She work in that clinic for 8 yrs already and help the company in fact to become more systematic but who cares man.BOSSES dun see ur goodness only see ur negative side so too bad for her.But i know she love her job lots cos she always wanted to work in the medical field and that's probably one of the reason why she insisted me to study BIO ba...LOLS!actually i dunoe.So it is ANOTHER case on BETRAY!WHY people nowsaday love to betray and backstabb each other?! I DUNOE!I seriously dunoe!NO WONDER PPL SAY nowsaday LAWYER cant be trusted,DOCTORS cant be trusted,TEACHERS cant be trusted,FRIENDS cant be trusted even FAMILY MEMBERS cant be trusted.THEN WHO IS LEFT that we can trust?
NEVER BE A BETRAYER WHO BETRAYS THE BETRAYED ONES!!!
2007! is really a very bad year for me likewise my family.SO many SO many problem occured.Just like the chinese pharse: "YI BO WEI PING YI BO YOU QI" the previous problem hasnt totally been resolved yet and here comes the other.I'M TIRED!SICK!! OF ALL THESE!!
FOR GOODNESS SAKE I'M JUST 14+ 15! WHY MUST I GO THROUGH ALL THIS?!WHY AM I SUFFERRING DOUBLE MORE THAN OTHERS?I am already facing the fact that my parent's days are numbered and yet,all this STUPID IDOITS i creating stupid problems still.Also,i see myelf getting restless more and more each day and my results dropping test by test and losing interest in alot of stuff.
GOD!!Can u hear me?!!CAN U?!I'M REALLY COLLASPING ALREADY.I think i will leave earlier rather than them if this continues.I know i dont have the right to question u GOD!But WHY the task you gave to me are all so challenging and tough?
SHOW ME THE WAY SOMEBODY?!
-CIN-


No comments:
Post a Comment