Sigh Sigh Sigh...wont be going on9 for the next few days.hmm...the title of the post has suggested my topic today.Test results!Totally disppointed with myself for getting lousy marks for common test this round.
FAILED!!! CHEM,E-MATH!Chemistry was supposed to be my strongest subject of all and yet i failed it.NOT enough time i spent studying it cos i'm strong in it before?MAYBE!But i know definitely i cant make it cos there wasnt enough time for me to complete the paper.LOST 5 marks straight for not drawing the draw.4 mores for the graph itself 1 mark for a question calculating using the graph.ONLY 10 pass in 3I how sad is it uh?Highest 21.I wonder and wonder how they manage to study so well.sigh...i think it's time i start to study so that at least i can pull myself up during EOY.I seriously dun feel like being the last few of the class anymore.E-math again...FAIL FAIL FAIL!7/25.OMG!how to stay alive?might as well go kill myself.CHAOS!!My llife is so stir up in 2007!I dun wish to land myself in the comparison game and yet i'm getting deeper each time.haix...It's time for me to wake up my sense just like wat i told someone today."Do you think that u have changed?"I questioned myself the same question and i found that i really changed too much.But what can i do?It's jsut beyond my control.
Whatever the case i dun feel like thinking abt any other things.Just concentrate on my study first.There is 3 test tmr so gtg now.
-CIN-
No comments:
Post a Comment