Some reflection again?I DUN UNDERSTAND!DUN UNDERSTAND!What's going on?!!Everything is going haywire really!WHAT did i do to make u so angry perhaps?or to the extend of detest.I really dunoe ok.Do u wanna tell me abt it?instead of what u are doing now?WHO is the one who u had the most conflict with that day u noe very clearly and now u are like blaming me?I merely said that ONE sentence ok.The other somebody have a greater comment abt that issue and yet u are going well with that person.UNFAIR?Whateva the case uh.U can continue with what u think i am lah.I cant change ur thinking anyway so might as well dun bother abt it.A FRIENDSHIP CANNOT LAST IF WITHOUT FORGIVENESS AND TOLERANCE.What's more misunderstands and quarrels.So,if u think that we can no longer be friends then that's it.No point saving this breakage cos it will still be fragile after repairing.So be it.If that's ur decision,i'll abstain myself from anything regarding u.
GOD!It's too tough to be like u no matter how hard i try.Each time i feel restoration,the next minute will be a disappointment.
-CIN-


No comments:
Post a Comment