Wednesday, August 15, 2007

EXHAUSTED~

Once again i'm back to update.Well,had been really busy,tired and lazy to update all this while.haha!It's common test this week so extra stress and tiring.Sigh...

Mon was SS common test but the night before was rushing chi project.Dun wan say le lor...some people are really very #$%^&*&% i dun wish to say them.We are very clear who's putting in effort and who's not but this is a lesson learnt.People are really very selfish,they are more concern abt themselves rather than others.

Tues was torturing as well.English common test and vocab test.ZZZ!!vocab test got 2 words is not given to us in advance because it's a typo.GOSH!so lost 2 marks just like that.nvm.

Today,super tiring!forced myself out of my comfy bed to bath and have breakfirst all that.then was carrying my bag to the living room while waiting for my dad.TOTAL COLLAPSION~
drop all my stuff on the ground and fall with it.I'm really really very tired and i cant take the load further more.There are too many things that requires attention and everything changes within this blink of eye.I see myself getting more and more out of control.Nuturition status dropping,enegry lvl decreasing day by day.All these went down by work load increases,stress increases everything bad increases.WHY? I'm extremely disappointed with Chem common test today.Chem was the subject i have the most confidence in but now?it changed.Everything is blur in my eye now.it's a blank in my head.I'm letting go all this.Why must we be compeititive?I rather be an ordinary me.I dun wanna shine,it's too tough for me.

P.S:You are my only console!ILOVEYOU!

-CIN-

No comments: