Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TOTAL SWAY-NESS!

BOOS!I'M SO SWAY TODAY!T.T!
Was so happy that it was raining in the morning so Rev-up was cancle in the end,still carry on after slient reading.Know wat?! Just running out the sch gate not far on the grass patch,was being BANG!! by 2 sec 2 boys and i can confirm they are from SEC 2A!So,i flew quite far away luhh and this 2 boys is so @#$%^**!They run over me T.T the best part is that the guy say 'SHE GET INTO MY WAY!' WTH!!I think is him who get into my way!They didnt apologise and still say that!WTH WTH WTH!$%#^#$%&**^*&!!!IRRITATING BUNCH OF STUPID & RUDE PPL!It's becos of this kind of ppl that the society is corrupting!nvm...wateva i say now wont change the fact that i am now injured and the BIBLE says FORGIVE and FORGET!So i share be more like HIM who forgives and forget our sins.

Also,my apologise for those who was kind of shock by me.SORRY for making u ppl worry>.<
and i'm ok now luhh just abit painT.T lols!
Special THANKS TO:
1.Siok Ching & Kharil cos they help me get up(:
2.ALL MY BELOVED FRIENDS FOR UR CONCERNS((:
3.SJAB members for helping me on my wounds.(I think that guy is ZHI JIAN ba.well...i dunoe haha...)
but thank GOD that my glasses stayed alove if not i'm dead man.haha...oh ya and and I was hurt on my face alright so ppl no worries just slight injuries(:
taken a photo of it but too lazy to upload.haha...
anyways,i find YOU RAISE ME UP so touching and addictive.I'm HOOKED to it!((:

-CIN-

No comments: