YOU LEFT ME IN CHAOS.
The happy moments we enjoyed are gone.
The days that we had as one has gone.
The sunshine has now turned into rain.
No matter how hard one tried,
The crack is always there.
Someone once said,
A broken vase can never return to its original state,
Flaws and cracks are visible no matter how.
BUT GOD mends it,
It has healed eventually
Then, one side lost faith.
BUT JESUS bears the pain,
I know I’m saved by HIM,
But there is so much for HIM to bear,
It hurts me to see HIM bear my wrong doings.
How I wish to return to the past…
With NO hurting words,
NO quarrels, NO unhappiness!
ONLY PEACE and ENJOYABLE moments!
Can it be done doubt so?
Our distance has drifted so far apart that I doubt if we are still friends.
You left a big question mark in my mind, confusion in my heart.
But I shall say that you have NO faults cos you have your problems as well.
Perhaps I’m just too sensitive to words…or perhaps SORRY solves the whole issue!
©†-CIN-‘07


No comments:
Post a Comment