Today went to SIM LIM and bought my LAPTOP!PRAISE THE LORD!HE fulfilled one of my wish in my wishlist man!COOL!I have been hoping for a laptop since young and finally after years of waiting and asking mum to allow me get one,I finally got my very own laptop which took me 2-3 years i think to save up.Isnt it GREAT?I mean without HIM,i can never save up so much and own my very own laptop today.Also,if without HIM making things 'clear' to my mum that HEY!I do need one of my own,i guess she wont grant my wish haha...Also,thanks to the increase of GST if not i cant get it so soon.MUHAHAHA!
Today's thanks giving day.LOLS!
Then went for service today.Its awesome going to service!AMEN~To receive HIS blessing and LOVE is just so COOL!and it will be the COOLEST thing u can ever experience on this EARTH!AMEN!This is beyond words to describe.HAHA!I see HIM slowly fulfilling all my wishes on the wishlist i wrote in my bible.U see it as well?!I know u ppl will((:
GOD bless u!
-CIN-


No comments:
Post a Comment