THE ZONE!!THE COOLEST CONCERT!woohoo~
HUIYUN & CIN
YES!I'm back to blog again.muhaha!A great day i had today!Praise the LORD!For letting me able to attend and enjoy.Before that was suppose to meet HUIYUN! and BENEDICT! at JE but know wat?!I WAS LATE!! APOLOGISE!So ok but we still get into the same MRT but at the different far end.Kind of LOLS!!and its darm boring standing alone for 1+ hr!oh TERRIBLE! but nvm after the session,Pastor Prince says we are NEVER ALONE!cos GOD is there with us.=))
Finally reached EXPO and met up with them but the other TERRIBLE thing happended again.The q-up.ARGH!!Alot cut the 'Q' so we decided to cut as well.So from the back we went all the way to the front.MUHAHAHA!LOLS!but the weather was rather bad,its very warm and humid.You can see lots of ppl sweating like hell especially guys.Then finally the doors are opened and we get in there.The next thing was to find MS WONG! and LI KIAN!Rather hard to find cos THE MAX PAVILION is big yea?!GOD bless us!we found each other and get settled down soon.
It started with a little game? or something,i dunoe.It was rather funny ok!and there is this guy by the name WILLIAM?.He is super hyer!He shakes non-stop!but its funny overall.hahaha!Then was dance item and followed by of cos THE PLANETSHAKERS!woo~ they ROCK the hall down!kind of cool!((:
we went out to the front and u know follow the rhythem and JUMP!but 1 problem;ppl keep 'EXCUSE ME'!haha...its ok for a few times by if the same person keep saying that WOO!its kind of irritating?!haha...I'm Bad!i critise everything.=[ but i know HIS LOVE never fades even so=)
Back to our seats,had some slower praise songs and its preaching time=)yay!
Learned quite alot through Pastor Prince's humourous preaching method and [illustration?].But one thing that i totally agrees!I AM A DIFFERENT PERSON WHEN I GO IN AND COME OUT!!sort of refreshed and enligthened again!realised more of HIS love for me and know that HE is with me ALWAYS!so I'll never be alone or lonely again! oh PRAISE THE LORD!!
Then was a happy ending with a big hug from the dearest MS WONG!
THANKYOU! for treating us to this concert and letting me have a BLESSING! and ROCKING! night!GOD bless u!You told me I'm never alone and I'll tell u,u are never alone as well!AMEN!haha...((:
Then was train back home.{DETAIL LOST}
Finally reached EXPO and met up with them but the other TERRIBLE thing happended again.The q-up.ARGH!!Alot cut the 'Q' so we decided to cut as well.So from the back we went all the way to the front.MUHAHAHA!LOLS!but the weather was rather bad,its very warm and humid.You can see lots of ppl sweating like hell especially guys.Then finally the doors are opened and we get in there.The next thing was to find MS WONG! and LI KIAN!Rather hard to find cos THE MAX PAVILION is big yea?!GOD bless us!we found each other and get settled down soon.
It started with a little game? or something,i dunoe.It was rather funny ok!and there is this guy by the name WILLIAM?.He is super hyer!He shakes non-stop!but its funny overall.hahaha!Then was dance item and followed by of cos THE PLANETSHAKERS!woo~ they ROCK the hall down!kind of cool!((:
we went out to the front and u know follow the rhythem and JUMP!but 1 problem;ppl keep 'EXCUSE ME'!haha...its ok for a few times by if the same person keep saying that WOO!its kind of irritating?!haha...I'm Bad!i critise everything.=[ but i know HIS LOVE never fades even so=)
Back to our seats,had some slower praise songs and its preaching time=)yay!
Learned quite alot through Pastor Prince's humourous preaching method and [illustration?].But one thing that i totally agrees!I AM A DIFFERENT PERSON WHEN I GO IN AND COME OUT!!sort of refreshed and enligthened again!realised more of HIS love for me and know that HE is with me ALWAYS!so I'll never be alone or lonely again! oh PRAISE THE LORD!!
Then was a happy ending with a big hug from the dearest MS WONG!
THANKYOU! for treating us to this concert and letting me have a BLESSING! and ROCKING! night!GOD bless u!You told me I'm never alone and I'll tell u,u are never alone as well!AMEN!haha...((:
Then was train back home.{DETAIL LOST}
Alrite its time for bed!Once again THANKYOU! LORD for having GREAT HAPPENINGS around me!PRAISE HIM! and the teacher?friend?sister?(I'm not clear of our relationship.wat do u think?MUHAHA!) MS WONG!
P.S:GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY SON!
P.S:GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY SON!
I SO LOVE MY DAY!MY FRIENDS! MS WONG!AND OF COS MY HEAVENLY FATHER!
-CIN-


No comments:
Post a Comment