I wrote this few mintues ago and i decided to share.Its all about my feelings about the things around me and the life i am going through.I do hope u feel somehting after reading and could understand me more.I Thankyou for spending time understanding me.*BOWS*
The Material World…
I live in the material world,
in a dark house.
It’s filled with nobody else,
Only me alone…
The doors of the room are opened,
And no one is in there except for one.
That little one feels empty and lonely,
But still nobody is there to bother.
All they know was to work and earn money,
And little care and concern was shown.
YES! They gave all they could
But it wasn’t enough…
Emptiness and loneliness was all one could feel.
And everything went blank…
The incoming and outgoing of calls stops,
The incoming and outgoing of messages stops,
The incoming and outgoing of signals stops,
Everything was stopped!
Even the breathing of this little one,
Now STOPS!
©-CIN-
@19/5/07 12:37am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment