Saturday, March 17, 2007

clean up...

After getting many scolding and nagging from my mum, I decided to pack my study desk. I know they are messy and untidy but those are textbks that I use everyday rite? Forget it...But well, as I packed, some things caught my attention. A letter and a gift, the letter was suppose to be given to Ms Wong together with a gift but now, the gift has reached her but the letter is still with me dorts rite? haha...then the gift I found was I bought dune how many years back and was suppose to give to a friend but it is still inside my drawer all this years ha-ha...anyways I will be uploading the before and after packing of my studying desk later on.

Back to morning, I had physic remedial in the school and it is a 3 solid hr one.Mr Chng was gd enough, he gave us a break of 30mins to have our break first or anything we wanna do. But u know lesson are still boring ya...so sweets was the only thing to fresh me and keep me awake haha...

Then after dismissal, I went straight home and start watching the video sermons on svc which I had miss out which happens to be quite a lot ya...from 15th Feb. to last last wks not including today’s. One of the svc caught my attention and I wish to share it as well. “How to have good relationship” by Pastor Derrek Dunn. He shares the 4 negative attitudes that destroys relationship and guess what they are?

1. Selfishness Antidote: Selflessness
2. Pride Antidote: Humility
3. Insecurity Antidote: LOVE
4. Resentment Antidote: Forgiveness

Doesn’t it make sense that having the 4 attitudes will really destroy the relationship between u and Daddy or between u and Ur friends? Shouldnt we look at others interest instead of just thinking about ourselves only? Often when an argument broke out isn’t it because of pride that even when u know u are at fault but because of pride u don’t wish to apologies so cold wars happens. Why can’t we be sympathetic, having compassion, being humble and get interested in other peoples as well? Why do we need to be feared of exposure and withdraw upon rejection? Shouldnt we place our faith and trust in Jesus and take the risk again and not fearing to make any mistake knowing that once we place our trust in HIM, He will try his best to prefect his love in us and forgive our mistake and at the same time redeem us. And if he can forgive and continues to love us deeply despite of the sins we make, why cant us do the same by forgiving others and making allowance for them as well because we to be forgiven at times too.So, children of God, lets us forgive and forget those unhappy moments or argument we had with our friends and family members, let us start anew again...
*OPS...SRY...TEXT CUT*:]
I thx the LORD for answering to my prayers and making the situation better and I come across a video of Pastor Prince from Newcreation, he said that the we will do the natural things and let Jesus do the super natural.So, praying will be the natural thing for me to do and making the miracle is the super natural thing from God.

Last thing, wish JingHui a Happy Birthday! ((=

And I shall go and have my dinner, and since I am alone Maggie will do haha…
Bye folks~

-CINDALISM-

No comments: