Tuesday, September 12, 2006

survey...

Pick the month you were born:
January---I kicked
February---I loved
March----I smoked
April----I dry humped
May---I choked on
June---I murdered
July----I did the Macarena with
August----I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October----I sang to
November----I yelled at
December-----I ran over
PICK the day(date) you were born on:
1---a birdbath
2----a monster
3----a phone
4----a fork
5----a Mexican
6----a gangster
7----my cell phone
8----my dog
9----my best friends boyfriend
10----my neighbour
11----my science teacher
12----a banana
13----a fireman
14----a stuffed animal
15----a goat
16----a pickle
17----your mom
18----a spoon
19----myself
20----a baseball bat
21----a ninja
22----a model
23----a noodle
24----a squirrel
25----a football player
26----my sister
27----my brother
28----an ipod
29----a permanent marker
30----a llama
31----a homeless guy
Pick the colour of shirt you are wearing:
White----Because i'm cool like that
Black---because that's how i roll
Pink----because i'm NOT a homosexual
Red----because my voices told me to do so
Blue----because i'm sexy and i do what i want
Green----because i hate myself
Purple----because i'm cool
Gray----because i was drunk
Yellow----because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange----because i hate my family
Brown----because i was high
Others----because i'm a ninja
None----because i can't control my self
Now type out the sentence you made and pass it on
I ran over my sisiter because i was high...
6 people to do this survey:
1. Shii Yiin
2. Joseph
3. Jasmine
4. Gladys
5.Nan Sheng
6.Kong Ting
abit lame lor haha...but still sabo ppl lor hehe...today dun wish to say anything lor cos think of tmr jui sian...(F&N practical test) must carry so many things seh somemore got CCA must take shoe bag and racket as well haix...i'm dead oh no can someone help mi carry?!!
by:CiNdY

No comments: